Sunday, March 19, 2023

SF2023: PipPip Hooray!

 Well, yesterday was pretty exciting. 

1) I finally got my rest day.  This makes me les cranky.

2) Silly Spec, the SpecTaterTot got ranked highest in conformation for the Golden State Triathlon  & Pentathlon Awards.  We’ll see where things go from there as these events continue over the next few days.  LOL - Phyn was last.  That cracks me up; he can be such a “Look at me! Aren’t I handsome ?” Houndie.  Possum was only a few spots up from him.  Conner was ranked, roughly in the middle; he seemed back to normal from Friday’s embarrassment.  


3) The BIGGEST news:  PNW Sundance pup, Pip, who now lives in California won BIG.  Best in Specialty Show!  That’s fun not only because she’s from Oregon & a friend’s kennel, but also because she is a survivor. It seems like just yesterday we followed on her literal journey of treatment & recovery.  

This warms even my SmartAssB!tch heart.  

J should have taken her photo; you’ll have to settle for one of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment