Saturday, March 18, 2023

SF2023: A Frustrating Day (yesterday)

 OK - I didn’t post yesterday.  IMO yesterday sucked.  Yes, I’m BITCHIN’, but I AM The SmartAssBitch.  I can do that.

I was supposed to have the day off, but didn’t.  I thought a veteran Bitches would follow Bitches on Saturday, but they had us follow Veteran Males today, at the end of the day.  That sucked for me.  I had needed a day off.  I lost to Sienna.  Sure, she is a nice bitch, but I didn’t have a shot without my expected day off. Grr … J should have realized this ages ago; then I might have been prepared & in my zone, rather than out of it.  Bitch.

As far as the boys are concerned - no one won diddley-squat.  Well, OK, Spec got 4th in the big Open class.  And Conner … well …. he somehow did do well.

Conner can be a snarky-ass.  He really did kind of try to bite the judge last time he showed, and I don’t think the judge deserved it.  Anyhow - 

 J doped him up with a sedative to ensure he wouldn’t react poorly to the highly respected AKC judge.  OMG. I mean these are drugs he has a prescription for … and it’s not like they are narcotics but GEEZUZ - he was doped.   J should have tried the combination of Trazadone with his usual Gabapentin ahead of time.  Maybe give him either the higher Gabapentin dose OR the Trazadone, but not BOTH.   He was SO out-of-it.   He perked up a bit when J offered him cheese, but he was schnockered.  On the positive, he is a handsome boy and managed to move well, and not get tossed out of the ring:  ALTERED BEST OPPOSITE SEX.  Miracles can happen.  

Sorry no pics today/yesterday.  I am not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment