Friday, September 17, 2021

Rally, Obedience, Sweeps, & a rotten minion.

 I’ll start with minion.  J is a rotten minion.  I couldn’t get her to transcribe for me for 2 days & this will be short, too.  Sure, she is busy — she’s co-director of Silkenfest: she was in charge of getting & setting out all of the prizes & awards, but I have fans to keep informed & entertain!  It’s not like I can type on her I-Pad with paws.  And she didn’t leave her IPad in my crate for me to try.


Enough whining.  Results.  

Thank goodness Hillary Tregillus posted the results on Facebook (pics from the catalog with results filled in).  I can just refer you to that for Sweepstakes details.  She probably did this to make sure everyone knew that her D-Artagnan had won Best Veteran.  I’ve known him since he was a puppy; so that was cool.

Having won my age group, I lost Best Opposite Sex to Tootsie.  It’s easy to lose to Tootsie.  Most bitches usually do.  I can cope with that.

Spec is an annoying puppy to live with, but he won Best Male Puppy in Sweeps.  I don’t know how; he wouldn’t stop wiggling when J tried to stack him.  No wonder he lost to Zoe for Best Puppy in Sweeps; she behaved herself & has cute face markings.  

Enough about the Sweeps,  Rally & Obedience didn’t have any results posted, I don’t think.  I didn’t get all the details, but I think Baku won Best in Rally overall & my buddy, Khan (Opa’s twin brother) won Best in Obedience and Best Combined Rally & Obedience.  

J fucked up Conner’s attempt at Rally - she completely botched a sign.  Loser.  He was doing so well, too. At least she got her act together & did it right for Camper & Possum.  They managed qualifying scores.  That earned Possum a URO1 Title to add to his registered name.  And Camper: Camper WON his class.  That’s a shocker as J just started training him for this a few months back  & didn’t  have much class time.  Honestly, the human was on the verge of tears.

That’s all for now.  Joy lousy typist can’t even figure out how to add pics from her iPad.  She’ll work on that today.


No comments:

Post a Comment