Monday, September 20, 2021

The End?

 Is this the end? 


Today ASFA was largely all about Allagante: Saucy in Open, Sienna in Vet, & Chyna in FCh plus BOB.

 Chyna (in FCh & won BoB). Honestly even with Hawk in Singles …. but neither Hawk & Buca we’re the only Silken Singlesh …. J deigned to enter me.  ME! Of course, she should have been doing this ALWAYS!  Bitch.  She hadn’t….. and maybe I didn’t run tons the last time she had - but I am ME; I am famous, veteran, & infamous..

Ok.  I didn’t run much.  Initially I didn’t think that was an option … but it WAS! (I’d hesitated & checked back - so unlike ME, but I got all green lights)  Run, CHASE, STALK!,  GAME ON!  (I admit, as I age, this technique rarely entertains anyone other than me)

Ok, fine.  Yeah, I give my human shit - but J gave me a RETIREMENT RUN (as she had promised in. 2020).  We are a team.  

But the bitch should have taken field shots 

1 comment: