Monday, September 20, 2021

SF2021Show Shit & Banquet plus LGRA

 Once again my typist sucks.  2 days of silence!  I don’t even know what to say at this point.  At least that will help keep this short.  


Bitch Day:  Most of Saturday was for the ladies, just as Friday had been just males. Then at the end of the day the Winner’s Bitch competes against yesterday’s Winners Dog as well as against hounds who are already Champions for Best of Breed.   Thank goodness Hillary Tregillus keeps posting catalog pics because there are tons of classes leading up to the finales. 

I didn’t win Best of Altereds.  Fine. Actually it was Chris Buhrdorf’s Apache; he’s a Firebird, like me, so that’s OK.

Tammy Mills’Truly won Best of Breed, which is pretty cool. She’s Possum’s 2nd cousin or something - same grandsire.  It’s all in the family.  

Oh, I should probably add that Opa! got an Award of Merit & that Possum was ranked #1 in the show judges ranking for the Olympic combined prizes: Iron Hound, Triathlon, & Pentathlon. In that ranking  Camper was maybe 5th, and Phyn 2nd to last (LOL).  J is pretty happy about the Possum.

Banquet?  How the fuck do I know?  I don’t get to go to that, but the humans seem to have had fun. I do know that she presented the Bados Trophy to Sienna (AGAIN!).  A box of gifts for helpers left with J, and then she returned with auction items she had won. 

LGRA Racing?  Briggs won over Chyna by a whisker.  Conner managed High Score Veteran - that was cool, and our friend Dorkis won Turtle.  Possum, Phyn, and Conner were like 9, 10, 11th?  10-12?  Something like that.  Camper was further down somewhere.

 I am both snarky & 12yo, so I don’t get to compete in LGRA. But I didn’t go home with Rob, Opa!, and Spec …. Hmm ….


1 comment:

  1. Oh Gita you will see why you didn’t go home!!! Glad you seem to have settled in and arent as bitchy to J she was working hard to make the event great
    Love ya Girl

    ReplyDelete