Tuesday, September 14, 2021

 


Well, today fucking sucked.  

It started promising with J. going back & forth to the van; this usually means an excursion will be happening soon.  Actually I know an excursion is happening soon: SILKENFEST! (it's been ages since this has happened).  J has been planning & working on this for months & months.  It's hard to believe that this is actually about to happen.  That van is STUFFED by the way.  This was also promising ... the more the van is stuffed, the more likely it is that more dogs (i.e. ME) will be going on the trip - not just the irritating youths who ALWAYS get to go running.

Anyway, back to my tale of woe.  Again, the day started well.  J even let me hang out in the van with her while she organized some things.  A little private time with TLC is always nice.  Who new things would turn sour ....?

Soon another van arrived .... confusing, but not too concerning as J. often travels with others ....
BUT NO!  There was a TUB & grooming table, brushes, clippers, and a DREMELl!  Even a hair dryer for dogs sake! 
Oh, the horror .... a torture chamber on wheels.

Obviously a serious bath was in store.  
Had I known I was going to have to bathe today in any event, I would have rolled on the rodent one of the others killed & brought into the house yesterday.
(J won't let me attach the photo.  The baby; it was a clean kill - no blood).

Well, now I am bathed & look like a shiny puff ball.  And this wasn't just me - ALL the Silkens got bathed & fluffed.  Even little Spec, who at 9 months old, doesn't have much fur to fluff.
Looks like we will all be heading for SILKENFEST soon.


1 comment: