Sunday, May 27, 2012

ASFA II day2

well, today started off looking like it might be a bit more entertaining for me than yesterday.  I met a cute black & white boy (Sergei) who wanted to play.  By surreptitiously winding my leash between J's legs, I got her to release hew hold slightly.  I was off!  A few darts & spins to show to  my new friend how agile I am & to get him interested in a game of tag   . . . ?  Unfortunately, J caught me quickly; nor could Sergei break loose.  C'est la vie.
Then I was back to being locked in the car - well, it was not really a locked car, but i couldn't escape.

I got to spend some  time with Bobbie when other breeds coursed.   Cathy Webster & Titus were also lounging n the mini-camper for our social time .  So nice.

ooh, sleep is overtaking me (bad blogger!) . . . more in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment