Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Getting started . . .

Hello, world.  My name is Firebirds Star of Sagitta.  Somehow this became Gita for short.  ('jeetah', not like the Bhagavad Gita).  I am a Silken Windhound, the little Sighthound with a big future.  Most people have not heard of my breed . . . yet, but we usually make a strong impression.

I live with 2 humans (J & Rob), 2 other Silkens (Bados & Appley), and 2 Greyhounds (Luka & Mintz).

Tomorrow J & I are hitting the road on a Grand Excursion in Ivan (our Sprinter van).  We are driving to the ASFA II in Colorado where my housemate Bados will compete, and then on to Silkenfest where we are both entered.  Someone suggested to J that I keep a blog about the trip.  That could be tricky because I do not type well (with paws), and J does not always understand what I am trying to express.  We'll see how this goes.

If there are boring days on the road, perhaps I will entertain you with stories about my housemates or some of my past adventures . . .