Saturday, March 7, 2015

SF Begins

At the moment, I am pretending that it is friday night -- not almost midnight on Saturday.  J is being whiney & wants to go to sleep, but it's not my fault that she did not take transcription for me last night.  No, she went out to dinner with human friends instead.
In any case I will be brief:  health testing (J did not force blood draws on us this year, yeah!), the ISWS annual meeting)Puppy & Veteran Sweepstakes.  These things do not involve me.  I am neither pup nor oldie.  Why did we have to be there?  True, J showed Circe in her age group for Cyndi Dell - but puppies are just not that interesting to me.  I could have found more interesting things to do elsewhere; I suppose J didn't trust me not to get into trouble at the hotel.
OK.  That will have to do for Friday.
Some of you are probably wondering who won best puppy or best veteran in Sweeps.  Oh, well.  This is not a show report; it's my blog.  I am sure someone will get to it soon on either a yahoo or FB group.

No comments:

Post a Comment