Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SF2015: The End

Well, this will be my last post for a while.  After all, SF2015 has ended.  The humans have packed up our beds, food, and prizes; most have likely arrived home.

I have included this post just in case any of my fans were curious about my meeting J's brother, his family, and the 18 mo LAB puppy.  The humans are fine.  They all greeted me politely, scratched my head, and praised me appropriately.  
Luke is cute enough, but he is kind of enormous.  He is like 3 times Opa!'s weight (more muscle than chubby, at least).
That's OK in principle, but he cannot take 'NO' or "cut it out" for an answer.  Luke wants to play ALL the time, and he thinks its funny when I air-snap at him.  I was just lying on my own cushion by J's feet, and Luke crawled under the coffee table to slobber on me.  This makes me want to snap his ears off, but J won't let me.  
Opa! messes with him & is acting like an odd combo of a bitch & a slut.  She turns her butt to his face but then snaps when he gets sniffy.  She takes his toy into his crate & just sits with it near her head . . . .  just daring him to come get it.  When he tries to come close she curls her skinny nose up to bare her teeth & snarl.  This looks pretty ridiculous since she is so tiny next to him. 

We are beginning to reach an entente cordiale.  By Saturday I expect we'll have figured out how to play nicely with the monster puppy just in time for us to leave for home.  That's usually how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Disini kami menjual Obat Sipilis herbal Gang Jie dan Gho Siah dari De Nature Indonesia yang diformulasikan kusus dengan kandungan herbal alami yang berkasiat, mampu mengobati penyakit sipilis, gonore, dan keputihan berlebih secara efektif tanpa menimbulkan efek samping. Selain terbuat dari bahan herbal, obat tersebut juga telah terdaftar dan teruji klinis oleh BPOM Ri jadi sudah terbukti ampuh. Dijamin dalam waktu 3-5 hari penyakit sipilis yang anda alami dapat disembuhkan.

    ReplyDelete