Saturday, March 7, 2015

SF2015: The Big Show

Today, Saturday, was the beauty pageant.  J likes to put me in the Companion class.  I prefer the UKC Altered classes.  I am an ALCh after all.  ISWS doesn't have a 'Companion Ch'; that's OK - but it gives bait more gravity to the ALCh classes.
Moving on, just because it's not my favorite thing, doesn't mean I won't behave (at least not usually).   I won.  Not just Best Companion Bitch, but also Best Companion in Show.  J was excited.  The ribbon is longer than I am tall, and there are 2 etched glasses for a prize.  Pretty cool.    But then I was back in the crate for eons.
Opa! was in a American Bred Bitch, but she did not win.  I thought she looked OK.

J is losing it at the moment -- she is falling asleep . . .  I'm going to have to let her stop typing for me.  Damn it!  It's hard to be a blogger when you can't do your own typing.

Tomorrow . . . .                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment