Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Fun Stuff

Sorry for not posting yesterday .... Sunday was lure coursing (my favorite) - but this did not start until 3PM.  We didn't finish until dusk; so the humans went straight to dinner & then to bed as soon as we gt back to the hotel.  The next morning we had to be up early for the racing which was at the most distant location PLUS had Monday LA traffic.  I have no good excuse for J's not blogging last night except that she was a bitch & refused to take my dictation.

Since we have to check out this morning & head for the NOTRA field, here is the short summary.
Sienna wins.  The speedy girl won both the LGRA & ASFA events.  What else is new, right?

In ASFA Singles (my event), Wyeth won like last year, and I came in 3rd.  My finals scores were good, but the judges hadn't given me credit where credit was due on the 1st run.  Stalking gets no respect; however, I did win the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Prize for my creativity.

Conner blew it by making a bad turn - the last one right before the end of the final.  The FCH Stakes was deep with good runners, so that error pushed him fully out of the ribbons.

Opa! got confused by another dog stopping early in her run and stopped.  She decided it wasn't worth trying at all in the finals.  Honestly, the girl has no backbone on the field.

I have decided not to give any info on LGRA (other than Sienna's win).  J won't enter me in racing.  So what if I sometimes snap at dogs when they pass me; being passed is irritating.

I am sure someone will post results at some point.  Maybe I'll say more in my next bio, but probably not.  Today is NOTRA, & J won't enter me in that either.  Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment