Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Journey Begins

Today was a LONG day, and it started off on a sour note: Baths.  

Baths for all 6 Silkens - Appley, Conner & I plus Opa! & her 2 puppies, Possum & Tiki!, who is joining us for the ride.

I wasn't expecting the BATH for a few more days ... it is only Tuesday.  Admittedly, J does not like to bathe me the day of or right before a show because I look like a puff ball, but Tuesday seemed way too early for me.  I mean, seriously, what are the odds Appley  won't find some shit to roll in before Saturday?  Literally.  I'd plan to find a dead worm for rolling - just out of spite - except that then I'd have to endure another bath. 

Once all of us were dry, and the Sprinter packed, it was time to hit the road.   Our friends Bert & Gus live in Mt Shasta with their humans.  It's always a good place to stop because we can do zoomies in the yard.

I expect we'll be up early in the morning for more driving .... In an ideal world we'll take a hike 1st with Bert & Gus, but I won't get my hopes up.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a hike in, Gita. Baths are on the list here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did get to romp
    In the yard but no hike. J can be a bitch.

    ReplyDelete