Tuesday, June 11, 2019

A Day Late & a LGRA Short

Bitch.  We headed off yesterday morning for the van for the LGRA straight racing, but at the last minute J locked Opa! & I in Keith’s RV with Sonnet, Celeste, & Harley.  Bitch.

On the other hand, It POURED most of the day.  Conner, Possum, & Khan were SOAKED when they returned as were the humans).  Perhaps it’s just as well I didn’t have to go get wet & sit in the van, but since I didn’t get to go I am not in the mood to post results - I will say that Sienna won (shocker ... not) and that neither Khan, Conner, or Possum brought home a single prize - not even turtle.


After they got back, j took Opa! & I to romp on the tennis court (the rain had stopped).  Nice, but not nice enough.  In further compensation she did take me to the ‘beach party’ which had been moved indoors due to the weather.  This did give some of my fans an opportunity to pet me & provide tummy rubs.

Today is NOTRA Oval racing - where stupid dogs run in circles & dogs smart enough to short cut are discriminated against & not allowed to play.  Obviously, I won’t be running.

No comments:

Post a Comment