Monday, June 3, 2019

Waiting for Godot (or Keith)

Well, here we sit in Park City, Utah.  Waiting ...

J's plan was to meet up with Keith Hicks with Opa!s brother (Khan) and 3 other Starfyre hounds to travel across country together in his much BIGGER RV.  Keith had hoped to get an early, early start today & meet J in early afternoon.  Unfortunately, he got delayed leaving SoCAl & isn't expected for HOURS.  I'm impatient to hit the road, but it is what it is.

J drove all 12 hours from Oregon yesterday, and we are at a friend of hers house.  Ivan the InPhenite Airstream will get to stay here.  It's warm, sunny, and scenic with mountainous backdrop -- also peaceful, at least until Conner sees anyone walking their dog in the canyon; then he makes a scene & barks like he's rabid (he's not).

Later we'll go for our own canyon walk.  That's my plan anyway.  That will definitely make the waiting less tedious.  Finally I got J to post photos, but she ws having trouble uploading them ... Honestly, Apple or Google need to make paw-compatible keypads; I am sure I could have done it faster

Hopefully I'll have more exciting news about our travels tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment