Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Spa? Bath? Torture

Well, Silkenfest must be getting really close now.  We were bathed.

Not JUST bathed.  Yes, there was water & sudsy bubbles, but there was also power drying, hock trim, nail trim & dremel, and finally shiny coat supplement.  Oh, the indignity.
It seemed like another nice day in Central Oregon until J drove us over to Grooming by Cherie.  Sure, our pal, Dove, lives there, but his human has Grooming Torture Equipment.  If we go there, rather than having Dove meeting us at the practice field, grooming is always on the menu.

Damn it!  Sure I got to roll in goose poop yesterday, but today I smell like lavender & cedar shavings. Cherie says this is a good flea & tick repellant.  I hope so, because I hate ticks & fleas even more than I hate being bathed.  She thinks she can placate me with a Boa toy full of squeakers.  I'll take the bribe . . . but it won't work.

That's the only positive I can think of.  J was happy that I did not squeal or snap when I got quicked on the nail trim, but I am an adult now.  Whatever.

Conner acted much more mature than on his last visit here.  In October you'd have thought the creature from Alien was attacking him during the bath & blow dry.  Perhaps there is hope for the dufus.

J asked Cherie to try & tame Opa's curly girlie coat.  Sure Opa! looked svelte when Cheire finished; but, after one good shake, that wavy Mohawk between her shoulders was back.  LOL.  Good luck on "show day", bitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment