Sunday, June 12, 2022

2 Days of Nothing

 


Sorry, Fans, about not having a post yesterday:
  J is my scribe; she was busy with show shit & banquet shit.  Like my shit doesn’t matter?
This post will be short & sweet.  I’ve been cooped up in the RV (or crated at the show) doing nothing.  
My events ended on Friday.  Saturday I did get to see a couple of my Veteran hound friends, Orchid & Hermes, earn Best of Breed  & Best Opposite Sex at the Nationals.  That was pretty cool.  But 
after that J was off to set up for that Silent Auction at the Banquet, then AT the Banquet.  More boredom.

Today was just as bad.  I was in the RV ALL DAY with Sonnet, Khan, Ducati, and Viking while the others were racing.  Apparently it was super hot out- so we got to stay cool,  at least, but BORING.  Spec ran best placing 9th out of  almost 50 hounds.  Possum was 19th  - meh.  Phyn was a dope.  J scratched him because he was too flirty with the bitches; she feared he’d get himself DQ’d. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be Lure Coursing, but it is supposed to be even hotter.  There is some discussion it could be canceled … we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment