Thursday, June 9, 2022

Rally, Obedience, & Veterans.


Well, today was a long day.  Rally & Obedience to start followed by Puppy & Veterans Sweepstakes.   It was not my day - not InPhenite’s day, for that matter.  The boys (Spec, Possum, & Phyn) are kind of idiots, and J looked ridiculous begging them to sit.  Possum was so zoned out that she scratched him from Obedience all together.  Spec did best, I guess, but he tried to leap up and hug the judge when supposed to ‘sit for exam’ (just a head pat, ffs, but he couldn’t keep his juvenile paws on the ground).  Critics might point out that I also failed to get a qualifying score, but I’m 13 & retired.  It’s not like we’ve been doing training or anything.  

I did  better in the Veteran’s Sweepstakes.  Best 13+ bitch.  But the judge failed to appreciate fully my ‘je ne said quoi’, and that was that.  

Tomorrow is another day.

I am sure  some want me to report all the wins, but it’s late; I was crated & missed much of the classes, and J left the program by our set up.  Sorry, I am sure someone will.

No comments:

Post a Comment