Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Happy Birthday! & Welcome to Purina



 Happy Birthday to me.  I am 13 years old today.  Have a glass of Champagne in my honor.

J did give me some special cookies, but I’d kind of like steak.  And she made me ride in a crate - not seat belted.  Possum was unhappy, so she let him ride by her. Ahem …. That made me more than unhappy.  B!tch. 

When we finally got to Purina, some Saluki’s Sprinter was parked in our RV site.   It’s a PRIME spot - nearest the facility, not far from an off leash pen, and on an edge with grass.  So that was a pain & delayed our getting parked & settled.   Keith is doing this while J went to Francie’s talk.  

J must be trying to make it up to me; she snuck me in with her.  ‘Snuck’ because no dogs are suppose to be in the conference rooms; it is nice to nap in the air conditioned room and on carpet not concrete; however, I’m getting bored. I’ll convince her to leave.  Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment