Sunday, June 5, 2022

Good Morning America



 Good morning.  This was basically the sleep set up.   Human-sized bed rolled out on the van floor, and the crates all unzipped.  I started solo in a crate for some space, but then took advantage of J walking Sped to get some time spooning.  Rob spoons well.

Did I say who was on the trip?  Blame J; she’s my scribe & should have reminded me.  The Possum, monster Phyn, and Spec, aka SpecTaterTot or just Tater.  OMG - he’s such a juvenile hound.

J, of course, did forget something important.  I told you she would.  Dog Bowls.  She says she didn’t ‘forget them’, but they didn’t make it into the van or she can’t figure out where Rob put them.  Yes, he’s with us, too, but they were in a black bag.  Most things are in black bags.

Gotta run.  We are be route to Park City to visit some friends & meet up with the Starfyre Pack for the rest of our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment