Friday, June 10, 2022

Good & Bad

 


Today was a mixed day.  Everyone is exhausted even though the judge, Dr. Broadway, was efficient & finished early (but he often did make us run around twice).  I’ll start with the bad - which has nothing to do with the show.

 My friend Kira died last night.  This is quite a shock.  She was younger than me, and I knew her almost her whole life.   I’ll miss competing against her in Altereds at NWFest.  My deepest condolences to her humans.

Back to not great (though not devastating) SF show details:  Possum  got nothing in Bred ByExhibitor this year.  Phyn got 4th in Field. champion class, But there were only 4 dogs.  That means LAST.

Spec actually did well somehow despite his wiggling - 2nd in a big Open class 14-16 hounds.

I did better (of course).  At 13y I wasn’t swift, but I moved well, I guess.  The judge awarded me Best Opposite Sex.  I was surprised to have beaten Fenwick.  Now J is being super-irritating - trying to take my photo with the ribbon.  





No comments:

Post a Comment