Saturday, June 4, 2022

And we’re off!

Silkenfest 2022 is almost here.  That means we have hit the road.  Today was a bit of a cluster (f!) with J & Rob packing his Sprinter. 

HIS Sprinter.  We are not in Ivan the InPhenite Sprinter.  Ours is a 2 Sprinter family.  Rob’s is more streamlined; he customized it himself.  He is handy that way.  J’s is a tiny RV.  It came that way.  She is definitely NOT handy like Rob.  

Anyway we are in Rob’s van.  It doesn’t have a name.  He added crates & strapped them down.  This sucks.  I am having to share with Phyn.  He’s huge and can’t curl up as small as I’d like.  I would have had my own crate in Ivan or maybe gotten to sit in a seat (with a seat-belted harness, of course.)

J better have remembered to have moved our dog gear from Ivan.  I bet she forgot something imported.  IMO she was scatter-brained, had trouble finishing tasks & getting stuff organized, and is likely to have forgotten something.  

And she’s a dope who can’t figure out how to add a photo when typing this for me on her phone - so no picture today.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment