Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm back

Yeah!!!!!!!
We have arrived in Portland.  I am so stiff from sitting in the silly Ivan all day, for days.
After entering Oregon, as we approached Oregon, it began to rain.  That DAMN heavy drizzle - which seems much heavier in a car going over 70 mph.
Luckily once we arrived at Allagante to drop off Cartier, Nike, Halle, and OHSO (the puppy Karen got from Francie) the rain stopped.
Appley was OHSO (teehee) happy to see me when we got home.  Mintz was his usual enthusiastic, but annoyingly huge Greyhound self.  I hope J does not decide to get another Greyhound.

J works this weekend, but next weekend we hope to make it to the Washington Classic.  The BIGGEST WA UKC show.

I am going to stop blogging for now, but will report any significant Silken news that comes up.  Leave me to judge.

Oh, once J gets iphone photos loaded, I may post notices - but we'll see if any photos are flattering.  Phone pics can be pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment