Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Boring . . .

Honestly, I want to post daily with SF approaching so rapidly, but I have nothing to report.  Today was bone chillingly DULL.  We did nothing.  Boring.

J claims she was busy with Silkenfest stuff.  Most of this was 'personal' prep time.  She heard some people were making banners or signs with kennel names -- like hers.  Hers?  What are they talking about?  For our 1st SF, she got a little legal size, laminated sign with our names & pictures on it . . . but that's it.  Well, once she told me about this, I said "where's my sign? That's all I get; other less famous bitches might have better signs? That's not right."   To be fair, I actually just grunted & growled such statements . . . but J understands me.

In addition to InPhenite stuff, J had to work on the Allagante Windspirit Barbados Memorial Trophy. Sadly, the fancy trophy she has ordered is not yet completed at the foundry where it is being cast.  Yes, cast.  This BadAss Trophy will be bronze.
That sounds great, but it is not so grand when it is not here.  This got her even more distracted.  She had to develop a poster for the trophy presentation.  People should be able to see what the 'grand prize' is.  How else would we motivate people to participate for next year?

To bed with me, this stuff is exhausting.  Tomorrow J picks up her 'quick' sign & drives back to home base in Portland.  From there we travel to Olympia on Thursday morning.  The countdown to SF2014 is on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment