Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cold War tactics with SF days away????

Fans, I have grave news.
There may be a Double Agent in our midst!  2 of our number - perhaps  more - have had my blog blocked!  I'd suspect CATZ, but I know that there are no felines at Starfyre . . . perhaps at Renaissance?

J has made no changes in the blog format; but she reviewed her settings & cannot find anything that might explain this breakdown in communication.  She cannot investigate more thoroughly as she is busy packing Ivan the InPhenite Van for Silkenfest (and, of course, typing the blog for me as directed - she is more pliable when not sleep deprived).

One cannot help but be concerned that some plot is underway to disrupt Silkenfest.  I promise to be on my guard.  It is unfortunate that neither Rio the WonderDog nor Phoebe the Nose will be joining us.  They are both so good at sniffing out clues.  Perhaps I will discover some new recruits to assist in safe-guarding all the SF fun & games.

Opa!, Appley, and I leave in the morning for the short drive north.  I promise to keep a close look out, but will stay undercover if needed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Agent Gita, J has saved the day again! I am unblocked (at least for the blog). I wonder you could suggest that Renaissance might have some scuttle butting, but I admit there is a strange red character here named (right!! as if) "Smitty". Stay on your guard! I will see what I can see from this end. Looking forward to hearing from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take heart Gita! Your blog is still available for those with a nose for finding things. Cher put her awesome nosework skills to use sniffing out the solution, and it was only a matter of a few seconds, some keyboard strokes and a quick Google search before she had your blog in her sights and on screen. She warns you to be on the lookout for the evildoer who tampered with your link and loves your undercover camoflage!!

    ReplyDelete