Friday, May 23, 2014

Sorry for the delay . . .

Can you say friday?  My last post was Saturday.  That's a week.  I try to be a good blogger, but it's not like I have thumbs or ever had the luxury of a typing class.
I must rely on my typist/publicist when dictating my blog.  I tell her (J) . . . "What kind of blogger am I supposed to be?" "How can I build an audience if you won't type for me when asked?"
Hrumph . . . and she calls me "Bitch".  Well, I guess J is more of a whiner that a bitch.  She whines that she had to work overnight both Monday & Thursday, and that both were very busy nights; she got less about 2 1/2 hours sleep both nights.  She still has "compliance training" due for her employer.  Yada, Yada, Yada.  Talk to the paw, I say.

Doesn't she realize Silkenfest is one week away?  People are getting excited & want to know the scoop (not to mention if they need rain gear; I hate going out in the rain, too).  Sigh.

At least she is typing now, but she is fading.  I see the glazed look in her eyes, and she keeps having to correct her typing.  Autocorrect isn't even good enough for her errors.

Quickly, I can say that all of us drove over to Central Oregon today for Memorial Day weekend.  I would have liked to go to the Northwest Versatility Weekend (This is a weekend of straight/oval/lure as well as a conformation "fun match".   One of the local Whippet clubs puts on that event.  It actually is going to be at the same field where the SF performance events are happening.

I'd love to compete, but J points out that bitches who lure course in Singles can't win the versatility prize, nor can bitches who cut across the oval track or duck behind the boxes to get to the finish line first.  Fine.
At least we'll get to practice with our friends Kam, Cayman, and Shiner again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember Gita, all that work J does is what pays for your kibble. You might need to cut her some slack if you want to keep eating!!

    ReplyDelete