Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Who am I?

Hi, fans.

J says I should let new Silken families know more about me, and why they should care that I blog.  I kind of wonder "why?".  I am who I am, and my fans know me.  BUT . . . I should be open to having new fans as well.  It is not the fault of these people that they only recently joined the Silken world.

OK.  Why am I Agent Gita, SuperSpy & SmartAss Bitch.  Those are lofty titles.  I was also the 1st Silken bitch to earn a UKC Altered Championship, but whatever.  At western ISWS shows, I tend to swap Best Companion awards with my pal, Moto.  He's alright, I guess.

Why am I "SmartAss Bitch".   That's kind of obvious isn't it?
Why am I a SuperSpy?  Well, obviously I am not REALLY a Secret Agent, or J just blew my cover.  But I COULD be.  Actually, J used a Bond theme with an early video of mine, and this just kind of stuck.
I am kind of smart.  My K9Q (canIneQ?) is up there.  Not like a Lab or Retriever is smart ... it's important to decide if you want to follow some random command.  It's not like a Border Collie is smart either . . . I mean, sometimes it's important to NOT do things (even if you can) & conserve energy.
How can I say I'm smart if I do not consistently follow commands?  Well . . Zippers? No problem.  Child Proof caps?  Check!  String Theory? I've got that down.  Do you?
If you don't believe me, search youtube for Agent Gita, Silken Windhound.  Here are 2 examples - (but you might need to cut & paste them, my blog is only as high tech as my scribe):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwP7p905UfE&list=UUwoUTsh0QzoxapApAmkavuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qf_c-ZMFMM&list=UUwoUTsh0QzoxapApAmkavuA


2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten where you got the alias...Agent Gita. Thanks for the refresher course AND it's so nice for you to bring the newbies "up to speed".

    ReplyDelete