Monday, June 4, 2018

Almost Packed

Ok, we are definitely going soon.  

J has been in & out of the Sprinter all day.
Possum's sister, Tiki! has been staying with us; so I am sure she will be going.  Possum is supposed to go, but - after his little incident - he has a last minute vet appointment before we hit the road.  Of course, I'm going.  J can be an idiot, but she is smart enough not to leave me behind.  J co-owns Wesley the Brave; he & his human, Tammy Mills, will be in the van as well.

Our pack will also include D'Artagnan & Minx with their human Hillary Tregillus.  Hillary is going to be the Silkenfest photographer.  She has taken some good pics of me in the past .... of course, I am easy to photograph well: good bone structure.  She's generally gets great photos of other dogs, too; so it's not just my good looks; she has talent.

I don't have anything else to add ... we STILL haven't left yet.

To conclude, I'll post a pic that Hillary took of me.  It's kind of a 'teaser' or preview, both for the photographer as well as my SmartAss lure coursing performance.




No comments:

Post a Comment