Tuesday, June 12, 2018

This is the end ...

well, SF2018 has come to a close yesterday  ... J tried to make up for Monday's boredom by offering me as a test dog: but, as soon as I was out of the box, I realized that this was NOTRA (aka 'run in a circle day' for bozos).  Sigh.  I really WON'T do NOTRA, running in a circle is just too idiotic.  I stopped running, thought about it, & decided to cut across the field.  Neither the lure operator or J was amused.

There was some small iota of interest today.  Dogs that usually run oval, declined.  Some just slowed to a trot but manage do to finish; others proved they have brain cells & took short cuts to the finish.  Most odd, a HUMAN got a bad line burn.  The line popped a pulley and caught on Karen Sanders ankle CUTTNG through her sandal & 'burning' her Achilles' tendon. Ouch!

Walker won the day and the Iron Hound & Triathlon; my pal, Khan, repeated on his Pentathlon win last year.  Archway Hound win.   Sienna won Best Opposite sex; Jovi (who lives with Possum's sister) won Best Veteran.

That's it.  No more SF2018.  Apparently from here we go to the UKC Premier ... maybe I'll make another post or 2 before we make it home.


1 comment:

  1. OMG - just reread the post, J is horrible as my scribe ... Many typos, & some sentences make no sense. Sometimes I think I need to fire her & get a new human to be my scribe ....

    ReplyDelete