Sunday, June 10, 2018

Lure Courisng!

Today was ASFA lure coursing.  This is one of my favorite activities ... it is fun to mess with the lure operators & stump the judges; so I may not sound as 'bitchy' as my fans have come to expect.  Wait no, I should mention the weather - the June weather here is far more a BITCH than I am.  J kept taking me down to the kiddie pool that had been set up owners to help cool,us down, but I HATE being sprayed & splashed.  I did what I could to make sure J was splashed as well, but she LiKED it, and soaked her shade hat wet before putting it back on.

The course wa stechnically challenging - lots of corners & only one long straightaway.  I managed a healthy combination of both racing & stalking the lure.  The judges appreciated my 1st run, but not so much the 2nd.  In any event, I earned a 3rd place rosette; one of our PNW pack, Honey, won Singles!

D.C. Murphy's Manny won Open & BOB.  Possum wasn't horrible; he managed an NBQ (5th). Pretty good for the little derp.

J says she's done typing .... early day tomorrow & J is SLEEPY.  Today he had to try & balance the Silent Auction receipts.  Fascinating ..... Sigh

Damn it, J literally keeps dozing off while typing .. . zzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment