Tuesday, June 5, 2018

On the road again ...

I was right, OF COURSE, we are en route to Silkenfest.

We usually leave early mornings, but we left Monday evening & drove until well after dark, then we were up early & drove for TWELVE HOURS.  We did get the occasional short walk & potty stop, but not much.  Very tedious ...

J tried to placate me by selecting an audio book called "Agent G: Infiltrator" by CT Phipps  (remember I am aka Agent Gita, SuperSpy & SmartAss Bitch).  He's not a spy, but an assassin, & kind of cyborg with enhanced physical abilities ... I can relate to being very smart, fast, & agile.  I envy his ability to heal remarkably quickly.  Not that I get injured very often - but it would be nice never have to worry that ... shoot, if Possum had this skill, his ugly black eye would be 100% healed already.  Anyway, the conclusion 'reveal' was kind of like "Umm, of course" - so I give it a B ... A+ on name selection (Agent G), but Cs on most everything else.

We have made it to Wyoming, and when we're just getting ready to go into the hotel, some off-leash Lab comes & sticks his nose up my ass!  I gave him a piece of my mind, but was the owner was blasé & not even apologetic ... at least she didn't act like I was the problem, but then I saw them again not 2 minutes later with the Lab off leash again ... off-leash going into the hotel back door.  This is not how to make friends & influence people.  Sigh.

Wyoming.  It is dry, hot, and very barren compared with the Pacific NW.  I fear another long driving day tomorrow ....


No comments:

Post a Comment