Saturday, June 2, 2018

Silkenfest approaches ...

Hmmm .... something is in the air, and I smell travel (perhaps I should take up nose work?).

J took Conner, Possum, & I to Rally class today in the Sprinter.  That's not unusual, but afterward J was in & out of the Sprinter, reorganizing some things, moving some things out ... and then she trimmed between my toes.  Bitch.  I hate trimming.  Hair trimming not as bad as toe nail trimming, but it's a sign.  I bet she trims toe nails tomorrow.  She may even BATHE us.  Grr.

This must mean it is time for SILKENFEST.
J has probably been harassing you about sponsorships, & Barb Franklin (Nagatha) has probably been harassing you about the Silent Auction.  Actually, it would help me out if you guys would donate something for the auction.  J is involved with that, too; so it would make my trip less stressful if there were tons of donations, & people went crazy bidding up items.  Then J could relax & pay more attention to me.

There seems to be much debate over whether we leave late Monday or early Tuesday .... I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment