Sunday, June 3, 2018

Too much excitement ... & baths

Well ... we've had a little too much excitement at InPhenite today.  To start the Sunday off right, Possum managed to irritate the SNAP out of somebody who tried to take an eyeball back as payment.  Luckily, his 'opponent' is as dopey as he is, & they missed the eyeball - just an abrasion & lid injury.  Still ... it's not pretty, & J got to spend the morning with him at Dove Lewis.
It's not pretty, but I am sure if he hadn't been so bouncy-flouncy irritating this would never have happened.  He'll survive ... his eye will survive ... J will survive ... but I might not if he doesn't stop feeling SO SORRY for himself.  

What Possum SHOULD feel bad about is that this did not keep him from getting a bath!  Once home from the ER Vet, J bathed ALL SILKENS - whether going to Silkenfest or not.  Pitifully injured or not.  SmartAss Bitch or not.  Now I look like a POOF ball.  

POOF.  This is not my style; I'm not a curly girl like Opa!.  My thick coat should lie smooth, accented by subtle red brindle &, as I age, elegant grey fringes.  Right now I look like a very tall Pomeranian.  Sigh.  Maybe if I lie upside-down I can smoosh my hair back into submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment