Monday, June 11, 2018

I PROTEST! This is bullshit, I get dragged halfway across the country and have to sit in an X-pen most of the day.  I listened to Conner's other mother read the 'foul rules' -- I've never actually been DQ'd or done anything deserving a DQ during race .... OK, yes, I was DQ'd in ASFA (& run Singles), & there may have been questionable moments, and I might admit to DQ worthy events when practicing with housemates, but that's all-in-the-family fun ... I just don't want to be passed.  Sigh ...

Oh, well. the speedy Texan hounds seemed to rule the day - some of our usual PNW stars didn't tolerate the heat/humidity combo well & another was limping.  Possum actually ran better than J expected & didn'tseem phased by the heat, but he was still 'middle dog' in 16th place.  A PNW newbie, EZ, managed 3rd & best FTE.

I think RLynn's Walker won; and the Frey's Hunter was Best Veteran & High Score Conformation Ch, but check with Lydia Jorgenson's posts because I don't give a shit if I don't get to play, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment