Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Just another long day

Well, fans ... I wish I had something exciting to say today, but I really don't.  These driving days are LONG & BORING.

Today we continued through Wyoming to Nebraska through a corner of Iowa & have made it to St Joseph, MO.  Apparently, we will pop in & out of Kansas tomorrow, coming back into Missouri.  Who decided on these state lines & highway routes?  I could have done better.

We did get to see a bunny this evening at the hotel!  Right along the edge of the hotel's designated dog walking zone.  That was exciting, but it hopped behind a bush quickly.  Sigh.  Actually, this is a Motel 6, so I'm pretty impressed it has a dog walk area - complete with extra poop bags.  Last night's hotel had gravel with weeds along the side of the parking lot - not inspiring.

J says that she's ready for bed, and I must choose between her taking my dictation vs going for a pre-bed walk.  Bitch.  I should choose her taking dictation longer instead of  going out .... LOL, I bet if Possum or I started whining by the door at 2AM, she'd feel compelled to take us out then.  Humans ... they often neglect to think things out fully.

Tomorrow we'll arrive at the Silkenfest host hotel ... I should have more to say then.

No comments:

Post a Comment